Who is this for? All skin types
Price $125.00 for Acne Hydra Facial
Features & Benefits
- A revolutionary skin resurfacing technology for all ethnicities and all skin types including acne prone skin
- Comparable results to other ablative skin resurfacing methods (i.e. laser) with no discomfort, downtime or irritation; even for sensitive skin
- Exfoliates dead skin cells & extracts impurities while simultaneously restoring skin hydration, leaving skin more supple & vibrant
- Cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, hydrates and moisturizes the skin with a soothing “paintbrush” feel
- Three skin enhancing serums for skin rejuvenation , including Vortex-Fusion® of antioxidants, peptides derma builder , and hyaluronic acid Glycolic peel ,red and blue led light, lymphatic drainage and liquid nitrogen
- Patients can immediately return to normal activities with clean, radiant skin
HydraFacial™ helps to improve the appearance of:
- Early aging fine lines & wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation & melasma
- Sun damaged skin
- Age spots
- Blackheads and whiteheads, acne
- Enlarged pores
- Excess oil
- Puffy eyes
- Rejuvenation; overall skin health
Find out more about the different HydraFacial treatments here.
Before & After
| This customer had a Hydra Facial every week combined with daily use of TINA ASSI MEDICAL SKIN CARE and a peel.
| This customer saw a significant improvement with the VI Peel plus Hydra Facial.
| This customer had a Hydra Facial every week, used TINA ASSI MEDICAL SKIN CARE daily and had Micro-Needling for acne scaring.
This customer received Hydra Facials and micro needling , vi peel combined with daily use of TINA ASSI MEDICAL SKIN CARE